View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Goodbye Ondine 
Administrator
Administrator

Hello everyone,
unfortunately i am not able anymore to pay for the server rent.
Therefore Ondine will close within the next weeks / month.

It was a great time with you :)

Also a great thank you to all Ondine Staff Members without them this Project haven't been possible. :)
And of course, thank you to all Players, you guys are amazing :)
Also special thanks to Chabo, without him Ondine would've never existed that long. He's probably the nicest and trustworthy person i ever met. ;)

Download links:

Notes:
The Server Files include a complete Backup of all used Databases.
All Account Passwords were changed to 'password', also all personal Informations (IP Adresses, Birthdates, etc..) were removed.
NO HELP WILL BE GIVEN HOW TO USE THIS FILES. Figure it out on your own or ask in the Rappelz Private Server Section of e*pvpers.

Also as a little "gift" to all Players:
The original Ondine Launcher Soundtrack, composed by Lupatus ( Also known as Rumburak or Exposed ) as free download.
Please visit his Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AdminRumburak
Without him Ondine wouldn't have been what it was ;) Another thank you to Rumburak for his great work and awesome music :)

So heres the Link: https://www.ondine-server.com/Download/OndineLauncherTheme.mp3

~ Turtlefight

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 am
Profile WWW
GameMaster
GameMaster

Wow,
I hoped the next time we saw u, u would come back so we could start up again. Sorry to hear you are running a loss now.

It has been a pleasure working with everyone, it was really a great experience, fun and all round awesome. Special thanks to Chabo, Kelo, Flupi that u gave me a chance, you guys rock. As for all our other staff, thank you for making this a pleasure to work with you.
God speed to everyone, hope we meet again.......

With a very sad heart I bid you all farewell..

GM MiNiON

Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]